Report from Life

RFL is my personal blog about my life in New York City. I blog to share my stories with friends.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Despicable me" on Hudson River Pier 46--- I love the crowd!





  I and my housemate Eagle Lee went to see the Pixar's very heart-touching movie "Despicable me". I knew the movie from its trailers. But to see it for the first time was truly an enjoyable moment.
  We got by just when the movie started. All the space has been taken and conquered by an army of kids and their parents.
  So much for bringing the picnic blanket!  I thought to myself.
  We spent a few minutes scouting for a good spot to sit down, and finally I found a spot.
  Eagle told me, "I can't understand why people can't watch it on dvd, instead of coming to here."
  Obvious he was turned off by the big crowd.
  But I like the crowd....no----

  I love the crowd!
   

Ok you get the idea! I thrive in a social environment. I am a people person.
Oh I was falling love with this movie!
It's love at the first sight.
A sight that lasted 90 minutes!

Why do we make such beautiful movies?


So beautiful----it is from Utopia.

Do you have Utopia in you?

No comments:

Post a Comment